More About Our Company
HAWAIIAN CRYSTAL BODY OIL
A Hawaiian skin care and first aid kit in a bottle
Originally Hawaiian Crystal Body Oils were created as an effective natural and organic product to beautify skin and hair. Much to our surprise and delight many of our customers reported an unexpected side effect, that while applying the oils topically they discovered a marked improvement in ailments like: arthritis, frequent urination bakers cyst, mortons neuroma, psoriatic rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, neuropathy, back pain, sciatica, knee pain, leg pain, hip pain, muscle pain, stomach cramps, psoriasis (even in the ears), carpal tunnel, itching, nerve pain, sore neck and shoulders, RA, trigeminal neuralgia, MS, fibromyalgia, shingles, eczema, radiation burns, cuts, cold sores, bug bites, including spider, even scorpion, diaper rash, rotator cuff, tennis elbow, stress and sleeplessness (put a drop under the nose), varicose veins (swelling, pain and discoloration), plantar warts, corns and callouses, itching from medications on arms and legs, (coumadin), reynauds, plantar faciatis, arthritis in animals, black and blue spots, cough, prostate(rub on lower back), gout, reflex sympathetic dystrophy,( RSD), trigger finger, toothache, earache (wax in ears), rosacea, sjogrens, picker nodules, and many other conditions. For most customers, a few drops, a couple of times a day is all they need. Apply a small amount to the affected area and gently rub in for about 30 seconds. It will absorb into your skin and not feel oily.
REDUCE THE URGE TO SMOKE – By putting the oil under their nose, the cigarette either tasted bad or it made them sick to their stomach. Newest parkinsons, a lady applied the oil to her shaking hand and wrist and the shaking stopped and another with tremors. Agent orange relief from pain and neuropathy.
In ancient days of Hawaii, all the botanicals used in Hawaiian Crystal Body Oil were known for their ability to relax, beautify the skin and soothe general aches, pains, sore tired muscles and joints. Each variety of oil is made from the restorative and healing base of Hawaiian botanical medicinals which have the ability to relax muscles, reduce swelling from joints and recondition dry hair and skin.
The special blending of Kava, Maile, and Ti, along with essential oils has given us the uniqueness of the Hawaiian Crystal Body Oils. These oils are ALOHA GOLD, CRYSTAL’S FAVORITE, HEAVENLY ISLAND, and WHISPERING BREEZE. They all have the same benefits.
- ALOHA GOLD is the “KI” essence of Hawaii and the base for all Hawaiian Crystal Body Oils. It is a blend of botanicals made from the Hawaiian medicinals, all captured in Puanahala (sunflower) oil base with a bit of nutmeg. This oil provides the ultimate in relaxation after that stressful workday or hard play. Aloha Gold can also be personalized to create your own unique fragrance.
- CRYSTAL’S FAVORITE adds the essential oils of Peppermint, Tangerine, Grapefruit, and Lavender. It is used to ease the symptoms of colds, sinus, congestion (put on throat and chest) and headaches and is more stimulating and will help ease those aches and pains away from muscles and joints, while restoring a sense of vim and vigor.
- HEAVENLY ISLAND is an aromatic blend of Aloha Gold with essential oils of Jasmine, Rose, Sandalwood and Rosewood which calm and relax.
- WHISPERING BREEZE is a stimulating balance of Aloha Gold with essentials of Jasmine, Geranium, Tangerine, Mandarin, and Lavender. It has a clean citrusy smell (some say like a rainy day) to restore tired muscles.
Kava: ‘Awa as it is known in Hawaii, is one of the most sacred and cherished plants of the Hawaiian culture and is considered to be a divine gift. Awa held the central role medicinally. Topically, this plant is used to heal skin infections, to relax sore muscles, joints and swelling.
MAILE: Ritually, maile marks a joyous event. The strands are usually woven together which symbolizes the weaving of two people and their eventual family into one. The sweet smelling vine is unique and purely Hawaiian. Topically, Maile is used for skin rashes and wounds.
TI: A hardy green plant from the lily family. It is one of the 12 key plants in Hawaii. It is used for everything – hula skirts, clothing, waterproof capes, buildings, eating from, making splints for broken bones and taking down fevers. Topically, Ti is used for headaches, sore backs, inflammation, burns and topical cleansing.
Some have asked the benefits of the different blends. Certain smells can create a sense of wellbeing or familiarity, so while the plants are helping their condition, the smell is also comforting. People who already use essential oils will be aware of their benefits. Also, some may feel a bit of warmth and this is good as it also brings a sense of wellbeing, sort of like after a nice warm bath or shower.
- Each oil can be used as a body, massage, bath oil, or hair oil.
- Massage Therapists say the oils are excellent for their hands as well as treatments.
- They can be used for all ages and even animals
- Hints: When applying for pain, if the pain returns, before adding more oil, rub it in again. After applying, rub your hands like you are using hand lotion and it will soften your hands and will not be oily.
- Also, do not touch the top of the open bottles to prevent contamination.
- All ingredients in Hawaiian Crystal Body Oils are hand bottled in the U.S.A.
- These products are for topical use only.
- They are not intended to treat or provide any medical advice.
- It is a violation of federal law to use these products in a manner inconsistent with their labeling.
- A portion of all sales donated to help feed the hungry.
Have any questions? Click Here to Contact Us
Recent Blog Posts
October 1, 2014 |
We have had several people recently suffering from sports injuries. Every single one had their pain subside...
October 1, 2014 |
A young child was upset and screaming for at least 10 minutes. His Mom applied a small amount of oil under his...
June 2, 2014 |
At our last show a lady was recovering from shingles, but still had pain. She applied the oils to her arms and...